Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm engaged!

I, Stacey Rowan, am engaged to Christopher, my beautiful boy.

I am going to be Mrs Woensdregt.

Hell's bells this is so exciting. I can't even concentrate. My brain is just saying "wedding, wedding, wedding." I think that's when you know something is right - it happens quickly and you become absolutely consumed by it.

He got down on one kneee and proposed with a wooden ring he designed and crafted himself - now, if that's not love then I don't know what is.

So a hippie wedding on the farm early next year is in order. So much to do, so little time.

I am a pot of mixed emotions - but I actually feel like I am living.

I can't believe it. It felt surreal at first. But now it's real.

I'm getting MARRIED!!!

Will keep you updated on the planning. It'll be "Stacey's top tips of wedding planning blog."

Congratulations to me and my soon-to-be-hubi. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment