Monday, September 5, 2011

Cheese and Wine



Sunday afternoon, there I was with Chris; Anine and Wesley, enjoying cheese and wine on my porch staring into the orchard.

Bliss.

I've never been a fan of those stinky cheeses nor the art of having cheese and wine. Red wine, to me, tastes like carpet and the pong of the blue cheeses is enough to make me hurl. But my taste buds are slowly acquiring the tastes and my love for kaas en wyn is beginning.

I live 5 minutes away from Van Gaalen Cheese farm. Lucky bitch I am.

With rose wine and italian herb cheese; garlic and onion cheese and 2 year old gouda - I was set. I have never tasted cheese so good as the 2 year old gouda.

I'm hooked. I've become an addict to the cheese and wine event. You can really make a day of it, make it an event, make it something special.

Different cheeses, wine, fresh bread and crackers - what more can I say.

But yes Cheeze

No comments:

Post a Comment