Monday, April 30, 2012

Willy central

Dear blog,

Sorry I have not written for a while - I've been too busy playing with sexy lingerie, dildo straws, willy biscuits, penis covered cups, willy cake and my big knob head-band. On Saturday it was willy central.

Yes - it was my bachelorette party.

Dressed to impress in my blonde wig, apron, bride sash, penis head band and 'tranny' make up I was good to go!

Wow did my friends and mother make an effort - I was well impressed.

Night antics included squatting over a man's urinal, kissing 2 bald man's heads and asking for condoms (as part of the list I had to complete by the end of the night) and dancing on the bar. With the amount of alcohol I consumed I'm surprised I didnt pass out or cotch. Good going Stacey!

I woke up with such gratitude and happiness for my friends and family who did this for me (including a dry mouth and hangover)
Best night out yet!

Chris's bachelor party is this weekend (...and you know how men get)

Well I'll have to seduce him with the many sexy lingerie outfits I got from my party - every day leading up to his bachelor party. And before he leaves for his gig I'll wear my one piece and he'll leave with a good memory in his head, and one that wont be quickly forgotten.

Thanks Ladies, loved it.

(When can we do it again...naughty laugh. There's still two weeks to my wedding so it can be my bacholette party every second night! Pick a date.)

No comments:

Post a Comment