Sunday, April 22, 2012

It is as good as they say it is...

Making love by the fireplace is as good as they say it is (or as shown in movies) I finally did it and can now put having sex in the lounge, as one of my places I have done it in. Unless you're a prune, we all have those little lists. Although, it wasn't in an isolated wooden cabin out in the Andes, with snow and polar bears peering through the window... I had 7 dogs watching instead. And instead of being surrounded with snow, I had smoke billowing in from the chimney (our chimney doesn't work to well) - so although I couldn't really breath and my eyes were burning, the smoke created a 'sexy' haze. But hey... there's nothing like the warm heat and the sound of the wood crackling to set any 'occasion' on fire. Besides the 7 onlookers, it was still very romantic. Yup, it is as good as they say it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment