Sunday, April 1, 2012

What goes in, must come out



I am not a fan of chilli, spices, curry and anything hot.

To me, the idea of removing any form of taste in your mouth with the over powering taste of heat, is a waste of time.

But went to a friends house last night for supper and decided to brave the heat and eat some 'chilli poppers' (jalapeno chilli stuffed with feta, crumbed and then fried).

Into the mouth... wait... slight burn... burn... quite nice. I surpassed my expectations and ate about 8.

But what goes in, must come out. And this morning, my braveness is being rewarded with ring-sting. I have the chilli bum. For the life of me, I can't understand how these Indians do it. No wonder they so thin - their whole body weight is pood out the next morning, after a day of the curry. I mean, have you ever seen an obsese Indian? And if so, he's probably allergic to the hot stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment