Wednesday, May 9, 2012

And let the demons come out...

It was Chris's bachelor party. And yet again - alcohol proved itself as the medium to allow the demons to come out.
I got drunk - missing Chris meant I needed to drink.
He got drunk - being HIS bachelor party meant he was 'forced' tots and copious amounts of booze from the guys.
Both our demons came out.

I'm quitting drinking. I hate the demons when they come out.


Some of the many demons I have noticed are:


Bad verbal diarrhea: One can say the most horrible things to your partner when drunk. Like a sword in the heart.
Verbal forgettness: Talking shit to people and not remembering what you spoke about. Or, speaking about personal issues that you'll regret mentioning in the morning.


Dancing sexy and in a flirtous way (not that you're wanting to hook up) - more in a 'if guys look at me, then I'm still attractive; flattery sort of way'
All females do this. But I noticed I did and had a big conversation with Chris about it. You don't realise when you're drunk how much of a prostitute you look like. I mean I'm getting married for crap sake. I will never ever do this again. Although my intentions are pure and I'm dedicated to Chris for life, I didn't realise my waist movements would hurt him. So now it's just back to sexy dancing for Chris in the bedroom.


All men become the hulk. "Look at me, I can fuck up anyone. I am mean and aggressive. Let me rip off my clothes and show you my muscles. Let me rip off my pants and show you how big my penis is." The hulk demon is always present in men when they drink. But it's also present in Stacey when she drinks. I become this AGRO scary bitch - I get embarrased by this demon.

So it's not only the hangover that makes me want to stop drinking - it's also the accompaning demons.
Booze is like demons in a can - just with a flick on the lid, we let the demons come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment