Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ambulance virgin and finger fun

I've never been in the back of an ambulance vehicle before. But after Saturday, thoust t'ist no longer an ambulance virgin. Stopped under the bridge on the highway, there sat Stacey in a flat panic, hands starting to cripple and limbs going numb, not forgetting the lower left crotch pain.

To cut a carrot short (aka in a nutshell) I was rushed to hospital.

Why is it that you are most unprepared when a gyny or doctor as to inspect your vag?

Male doctor: "I am going to have to look into your vagina to see if something is wrong."

Horrified Stacey: "ummm... excuse me. NO!"

Male doctor: "We have to."
Mored horrified Stacey: "No. Umm... you won't be looking at it - GET ME A FEMALE DOCTOR!"

I haven't shaved since the wedding and my bush is unkept to say the least. It's also been a long day.... (who knows what sweat has collected there.)

This is my nightmare materialising.
I quickly run, carrying the drip and all, to the bathroom for a freshening up.
Then it's back to the bed and time to spread them wide. C.R.I.N.G.E. Then she has a bit of the finger fun and has a good feel (I prefer a touch, then a stare to be honest... rather touch my fanny, then look deep into it)

HOW EMBARRASING!
Then after numerous scans etc, and about R12 000 later I have a severe bladder infection. I'm on a hospital plan - which doesn't cover it as I was not admitted. Fuck. Stupid hospital plan wankers.

Time to be a'changing to medical aid, where they can exploit me even more and steal all my money.

Oh well, at the end of it all - I am on the mend and have forgotten the embarrasing incident - although I am sure the image of my hairy bush is still affecting that female doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment