Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pura Luhur UluWatu



Above is the image I have on my Desktop.

Meet my December Holiday 2011
.

Pura Luhur UluWatu Temple - Bali.

It is on my desktop to constantly remind me that this is where I AM going in December.

I don't know how I am going to get there, how I am going to afford it or any of the final details. All I know is that I am going. I feel it in my gut.

This post's purpose is so that I can look back, when I am in Bali, and think "Shit, I did it. Manifestation works and if you believe in something, it really does happen."

You will have to be spiritual to believe this when I say it, but, in this circumstance it not like just saying "I am rich" - yet not feeling it. I feel this. I know I will be there. (Sleeping in the rain on palm leaves and riding in mosquito-riddled taxis with people that smell of BO.)

I will stand in the same spot (although I don't know if the apes will be there this time round) and take the exact picture as above.

Watch, this time next year - I will post the same blog with my own image.

No comments:

Post a Comment