Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Preggers with a BRAN child



This is what I have been eating.

Right Start Fibre Plus (Crunchy bran sticks).... "for your digestion"

...more like "for your bloating, stomach cramps and loose stools."

Don't get me wrong - it's delicious and I personally like the brand (although my stomach will disgree.)

Trying to eat healthy - I have been having this and rye bread for the past two weeks.

I think I am pregnant with a 'bran' child. How about this... I'll call the child Fibre. That seems more than appropriate.

In all seriousness - I have taken a pregnancy test today at work thinking that I could be pregnant. Negative.

I have been to the toilet about 20 times today - urinating. And 3 times for a number 2. (Yes, on my blog you will here about my bowel movements)

I am so bloated, have 'period' pains although I am not due on until a week, and have weird bowel movements.

All signs point to pregnant but nope, it's just a 'bran' child.

Who knew that fibre monster could make you feel like you have a cork up your bum (even though you still go to the loo) - yes, no one tells you the side effects of too much fibre. But, too much of a good thing, is a bad thing.

I think I have overdosed on fibre.

On that note...

.....I'm hungry - time for another bowl of high fibre bran.

No comments:

Post a Comment