Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pienk takkie



Hou van my pienk takkie?

Yup, my visit to the Rammstein concert was done stepping in these pink bad boys.

Pink takkies and a bright blue top. To add the cherry to the top, it had a cute little wannabe-rocker animal on it. (I was going for the punk, funky look)

Little did I know that I would be the thorn amongst roses... the white pimple in the vast sea of black heads. As you can see below, black is the new in-colour here. I swear, everyone stared at me because I was wearing some colour. (Weird, rockers normally get looked up and down in normal society - but hey, I was the odd one out here surprisingly.)

Stupid Stacey - "you are going to a rock concert and you don't wear black!"

Fashion fuck-up!



Me and my camera had to document this and the weird outfits that were on display that day. I swear I was like a pervert who watches someone peeing through a tiny hole in the men's cubicle. I walked around and secretly and strategically took pics of people. (Hiding behind trees, fences - yup I would be good as a paparazzi)

The punk below is sporting a white and pink Mohawk... (I wonder what colour his pubes are?)



Can you see the chick with the blonde Mohawk. I personally dig this look. (Although I am sure she spent hours the next morning combing out her knots and getting the cemented gel out of her hair.) Geezlike... I am sure she poked a few eyes out with her hair.



Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the fashion designers of the below red and black striped dress are called "Bozwell circus fashion designers". I am sure they stole the fabric from the circus tent in town?



This chick below must be colour bind. Or she rides her bike on the street at night and wants to make sure that she is seen from miles away.



Yes, I might have gotten stares but me and my pink takkies were rocking that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment