Monday, April 8, 2013

Read the signs



Yes I know the picture is rotated... it's actually quite perfect as that's how I see my life at the moment. Distorted, but you can still what's going on.

So here I am sitting at the mechanics on a miserable blue Monday. I was on my way to a face painting job (which I will now have to refund the client 600 bucks for as I won't be able to make it) and my car was making this horrible noise. So there's positive Stacey thinking that it's just rocks stuck in the brakes caused from driving on a farm... but wait, she's just about to be hit across the head with a R1500.00 bill, or should I say bat. Yes, my brakes and discs need to be changed and the mechanic says it's not safe to drive all the way to JHB. So with no money in my bank I tell the dude to change it and I'll make a plan.

So here I am wollowing in my own sorrow, my own depression, watching the cars come to fill up and get high on their fumes, whilst I start to get piles sitting on this hard floor. It's been a tough couple of months, and now with us moving (that'll have to wait for another blog) I am trying to work as hard as I can to get as much money in. But yes, life always seems to knock us when we down...

But hey, on my 'petrol caused high' I start to think. And wait. And breath. I call this friend who I do work for and ask for my money so I can pay this mechanic. Then shortly after she pays me,she sends me a message asking if I'd want to do sales for her. POSITIVE SIGN NUMBER ONE. If my car wasn't making a noise and I had not of come to the mechanic and needed money, then I wouldn't have phoned or and she wouldn't have offered me the work-from-home-job. Then straight after this petrol attendent passes by with a name tag 'lucky'. POSITIVE SIGN NUMBER TWO.

In our states of misery, when we're at our lowest, there are always signs from the Universe that things are working out as they should. All in their own parts, all working together discretely but obvious if you look properly. It's in our lowest that we really look at life through spiritual eyes and look for the signs from God saying "I'm still here."

So from a 'blue' monday, it goes into a 'true' Monday - I see life in it's truest form. From sadness to hope. From depression to faith. From emotional to calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment