Monday, April 4, 2011

Pee on a Pad



I worked at an expo promoting nappies.

Pouring 500ml of water into the nappies, and seeing how well they absorbed, I had a brain wave.

You know when you think of a brilliant idea and you need to patent it - well Miss Stacey Rowan has come up "Pee on a Pad". Now, when they come to market eventually, I'll look back at this post and think - "hey, I thought of that donkey's years ago." (This idea would have made me mull-ions)

Now be open-minded here - there is no room for here for clean-freak, prissy people.

We have all had those times when we are absolutely bursting for the loo and stuck in traffic. Although I have never peed in my pants I know of those who have.

Men can use bottles or empty cans in the car, but us females have to sit there cringing and squinching our legs together - never mind almost having an accident as we are too concerned with not wetting ourselves. Rest assured ladies, we now have nappies. (One day, they develop a pad specifically for this function, but for now we have resort to nappies.)

I am not saying walking around wearing nappies, all I am saying is that when the loo is calling and there's no where to go, take out a nappy...put it in your trousers and feel the ease of your bladder deposing of urine that's been sitting there for the passed 45 minutes since you left home.

It's safer as you don't have to stop your car in the middle of no where, and squat in the bush whilst someone either kidnaps you or hijacks your car. Diseases and hepatitis B from unhygienic, filthy, loos can now be a thing of the past. The urine in the nappy turns into gel and locks in, so there won't be any excuse for wetting the car seat or your newly bought R1000.00 pair of jeans. Then you can just put it into a plastic bag (or nappy sack if you are willing to buy one) and then dispose of it when you arrive, dry, at your destination.

As for a number 2, that's a NO, NO. (Haven't thought of a solution for this problem)

But for urine, it's great.

With my 11 - 25kg nappies (I have 3 packets)in my car, I'm good to go. (I no longer have to worry about needing the loo on long trips... it's actually a relief, the burden has lifted.)

I'll be sure to blog about the first time I use my 'Pee on a pad.'

1 comment:

  1. Mice and beavers! The solution for "number 2" is get your lazy ass to the toilet!

    ReplyDelete