Monday, September 13, 2010

The Flapper



I don't know why my choice of images comprises of 90% chickens but they always seem to depict the correct image, or correlate perfectly to a blog.

I am experiencing the flapper today. And badly.

Just as a bird will get in a fit and flap its wings at the speed of the light - so this pertains to a human.

Have you ever met a flapper?

Definition of a Flapper: An annoying person who complains, stresses or verbally expresses a problem constantly. An irritating person who worries about a small issue, the tiniest of problems, and makes a big scene about it, bugging you insistently.

I see the flapper every single - fuck'en - day.

That person reminds me of a bird - a chicken/turkey/cock - that I want to shoot.

...Roast with potatoes and veg...

I'm going to shout at the flapper soon...

In fact - Where is the shotgun?

No comments:

Post a Comment