Monday, September 13, 2010

Whiskey & Ginger Ale



I finally found it.

The perfect drink for me.

(Drum roll please...)

Whiskey & Ginger Ale.

Finding the right drink for you, is like finding the right man (I have that too), sometimes it can leave you broke, hungover - with a bad taste in your mouth. I have struggled for years to find the best fit...

Crackling - Got drunk off you once in my youth years...never again
Smiroff - you were nice, but too many can leave a thick film down your throat.
Tequila - you're great for getting drunk, but I can't sip you like fine wine.
Long Iceland Ice tea - you fab, but you decrease the money in my wallet.
Hunter's dry - lekker, but put simply - you're dry.

Yup, W & GA - I'm glad I found you.

I am glad we met eyes and I touched you with my lips.

I'm glad we fell in love.

W & GA - Bottoms up!

*Cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment