Monday, March 5, 2012

A new blog to follow

Once in a life time you come across an extraordinary person - a person who has overcome things you would never think you could.

A 3x cancer survivor, Eunice is a benchmark for strength and faith.

I recently met her and welcomed her to the world of blogging by helping her start her own blog - a blog where she could share her stories and help those going through the same thing.

I believe fate had something to do with our meeting. Currently my dad is also going through Cancer treatment. I took it hard, but through hearing her story I know all things are possible and that my dad has the strength to overcome his cancer.

To all my readers, go visit her blog http://3bsurvivor.blogspot.com/ - it is nothing less than inspring. Share her link with friends, spread the word of strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment