Thursday, March 1, 2012

We got robbed

Fuck.

We got robbed.

I was out for an hour - the fuckers must have been watching me. Chris came home early, scared them and they fled - unable to finish us off.

My laptop was stolen. It is the worst thing you could steal from me. All my personal stuff, my Stace-Face business stuff, my work emails - EVERYTHING FUCK'EN GONE.

Thank God, I took a universal sign and got house hold insurance a month ago. How's that for listening to your gut!

Although I care about my stuff - what bothers me and scares the living crap out of me is that I don't want them to hurt my dogs or Chris and I.

Now I live in fear. When will this fear go away? When will I feel safe again?

What if they come back to finish us off? I keep watching the windows to see if they coming.

Fuck I hate not having a lap top. Can't work. Can't do general things.

Karma is a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment