Friday, August 12, 2011

R.I.P Joey



Blogging about death or any of my friends, family or dog's passing is not something I want to do, nor do I get any fulfillment out of it.

But, respect needs to be paid. We need to honour the passed.

Joey, my mom's white toy pom dyed last night. He got run over by a car just a few feet outside our house. He was only about 3 months old.

I can't begin to explain how much joy he brought in our lives, even if it was for just a short while. He was there for my mom and gave her unconditional love when she needed it, when she was at a low point. That made me happy.

As per the image above, he was beautiful! Nothing short of cute.

It's always sad when your dog dies, they are part of the family. Our hearts are broken. Devastation.

Don't know why this happened? Trying to figure out a reason, but can't. Trying to figure out a spiritual lesson in this or a universal sign as to why he was taken away from us; taken away so young.

He was loved. He knew he was.

You gave us strength and love Joey Twibbiani (his nickname I'd shout out when I came to the house every morning)

Dukey, my other dog who passed away round about the same time last year, came to collect him. They are in heaven together.

Til' we meet again Joey (and Duke), we love you. Rest in Peace our boy. We will think of you everyday and will continue to miss you.

Although I didn't properly hug you that day, just know that I loved you more than you will ever know.

We love you.

RIP Joey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment