Friday, August 5, 2011

Stacey's Blogging Book Club



Right, here is the second edition to my blogging book club.

Although not a book, Odyssey Magazine(SA) ranks top of my list of new magazines to read.

It's the first of it's kind and I am so delighted! A magazine that resonates with me.

If you're a spiritual fundi you're gonna love this! With articles about spiritual beings, workshops, reiki, emotions and healing to name a few, this is your all-in-one spiritual kit.

The style, tone, layout, design and articles are beautiful. These are all kept on my shelf for back referencing and for when I need a 'pick-me-up'.

This is not a magazine to be read on the tiolet (this will be degrading to the magazine) - this is one to be read with a cup of lemon and mint tea outside on the garden.

Happy reading & soul searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment