Thursday, January 26, 2012

Food Orgasm



Isn't this the most appropriate picture for a food orgasm?

Definition:
A climax of food excitement, characterised by pleasure centered in the mouth and accompanied by an 'mmmmmmmmm' sound.

I had multiple food orgasms last night.

Living in Hartees, I have yet to still dine at all the restaurants. Chris and I went for a romantic dinner last night at Siesta's - a Spanish restaurant. Now we have never been there, but after all my food orgasms - I'll be back there very very soon.

Being Spanish, the menu's consists of different tapas.

We ordered:

Spanish omelette... mmmmmmmmmmm
Paella.... food orgasm no 1.
Butterfish ..... bigger mmmmmmmmmmmm
Melon, Rocket, Balsamic vinegar and prosciutto - food orgasm no.2
Chorizo with fresh tomato sauce - THE BIG BANG

Seriously - that is the BEST restaurant I have ever been to, and the food.... MMMmmmmm! This morning I am having food withdraws.

Not only was the food to die for, but the ambiance was lovely - it's just so romantic and intimate.

It comes seriously HIGHLY recommended in my books!

Can't wait to go there again for more food orgasms.

No comments:

Post a Comment