Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm traveling overseas to Bangkok

No I am not.

But oh how I would love to be able to write a blog that states either:

- I'm moving house
- I'm traveling to Mauritius
- I'm going camel riding in Tanzania
- I've left my job & going solo

But no. No such Luck. Shit.

After speaking with my brother, and hearing about his fun life and how he's going to Tanzania for a 1-month long party fest, I started to think about my life. My boring life that is.

Also, on http://musypeasontoast.blogspot.com, peas talks about how she's moving to UK soon.

I feel like I don't have any exciting news to write about.

I need to let go and see where the wind takes me. I need to take a risk.

I wish I could travel somewhere, or move house or enjoy a thrilling adventure experience.

I live such a granny life.

Why do some people have a fun-filled, adrenaline pumping life style and here I am obsessing about work, the future and PLANNING my 'fun'.

I need to take a risk.

I am going to - you just watch. And soon I'll be the one saying "I jumped off the highest bridge in the world" or I drank horses urine...haha - well not to that extend.

Thank you to the people who inspire to actually l.i.v.e my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment