Friday, June 18, 2010

An introduction is in order... Stacey Rowan

I could have written in the 'about me' column on the home page of this blog - but that would not have justified me. I need a full page, in fact a whole book to describe myself.

I am so glad I came across this blog. Congrats to the developers! Not only can you post your blogs and upload pictures but templates are provided - shit, this is awesome!

As you know my name is Stacey Rowan.

My favourite colour is green.

My favourite shot is Tequila.

My favourite cocktail is Long Island.

Bad habit: Smoking - much to the dismay of my parents

Favourite quote: If you want something done do it yourself.

Luxury: Coca-cola (I shit you not. I never have money for nice clothes, etc)

Favourite series: Sex & The City - one day I will be a sex columnist

One word to describe me - .................... ummmmm.......... ummm.....?

A quick analysis of all the general information that will probably bore you... I'm 23 years old, a full blooded Scorpio. I am an over thinker, always busy, overly ambitious, never content in the moment, always striving for the future and never stopping to be content in the 'now. I am very spiritual, I believe in Christ.

I have 2 dads, 2 moms. Half the family is in Cape Town, Half is JHB (Hartees). I am blessed for having a big family. I have an older sister and brother and a younger sister.

I live in JHB in a flat, with my boyfriend Christopher and my two darling children. No, these are not actual babies but dogs. Harry and Sally.... yes I named them after the movie 'When Harry met Sally' - how romantic.....

I studied BA Journalism at UJ and am now a journalist. I also own a party business and yes, I dress in clown outfits and fairy outfits. It helps paying the bills. One day though, thoust shalt no longer be doing the jobs and having no weekend - I'll be hiring others to do the jobs for me.

I am currently doing a reiki course, with the hope that I will be healed and my inner issues being resolved.

Stacey Rowan wants to conquer the world at 23. Any is doing so, stresses overboard and will in turn become insane by the age of 40. - But hey, people say that its the intelligent ones that go mad isn't?

I don't know why I decided to do this blog - I actually don't care if anyone doesn't read it. For me its a step towards one of my goals - to be an author. Most of the articles in this blog are from chapters from a book I have written from the age of 13. No, this blog is not intended to be a newsworthy, updated every 5 seconds, news blog. I will not be dedicating this blog to taking about latest movies, like Sex and City 2, or natural disasters in Haiti (God bless their souls), or the 2 year old boy who smokes(its on Youtube by the way). This blog is dedicated to lessons - lessons I have learnt over the years... similar to a self help book, but with relevant examples. Maybe one day someone, a publisher for example, will come across this and will want to publish my book.... cross fingers! In the interim, this blog is for me....

To my parents - you might read things that are not supposed to be seen by your eyes. I do apologise for this, but I have always been open with you and you pretty much know everything about me. PS. turn a blind eye to any profound language or swearing. For readers - there might be things that are blunt, honest and open - fuck'en deal with it. This is Stacey - take it or leave it!

But for those who find interest, relativity, comfort, help and support from my words, I hope you will find the truth in what I say, and apply it to your own life...

For any of you who read my articles just coz you ain't got nu'thing else to do... welcome anyway! I bet you'll be hooked by the time you finish this post.

Enjoy,

Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment