Sunday, August 22, 2010

Chicken & BJ's



Now this is just a thought.

I was face painting at a child's birthday party at a farm yard venue this past weekend. I was surrounded by 'em chickens and 'em roosters.

Some had broken legs, and walked with a strange limp.
Others were running as if there were on a high-speed tredmill. (A funny sight actually)
Some were fighting, with their wings 'a'flappin and beaks a' swarking.

Now there was this one chicken in particular, that kept surrounding me. It was stalking me with its beady eyes. It did not realise that to me, it looked like a chicken breast on a plate. Shame, poor thing.

Chicken and mushroom sauce, damn delicious.

No, that's ugly - veggies all the way.

I still love the hoenders though. They hold a special place in my stomach .... I mean heart.

Anyway, I began watching it walk. It's head moves back and forth in a swift-like motion.

This reminded me of an action of giving a blow job. Shit I have a crazy mind - relating a chicken head to a BJ. But, you just wait - when you are at a farmyard, you'll find yourself waiting for the chicken to walk - waiting to see the BJ head movement.

It's quite fascinating actually.

"And that's it for your natural geographic programme on Discovery Channel."

No comments:

Post a Comment